Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cousin Crew

I love how this little crew has grown. They are seriously the best of friends. I'm excited for them to all get older together, but I also want to freeze the stage we're in right now! I can't wait until this October when we get to spend a week at the Beach House together! It will be amazing. I love my sister and brother-in-law. Scott and I miss spending time with them. I love my nephews and nieces. It's amazing how much love you can have for your sister's kids. We miss them so much! What would we do without facetime?




Despite everything he had going on, Uncle Bob made sure to find a couple minutes to pop on over and see the kids. Uncle Bob is the best. He loves our kids and is so good at showing his love. When we were on the plane to Utah, Peter and I were talking about all the people we might see while in Salt Lake. He was really excited to see "Amma" (his cousin Emma). And he also said we was excited to see, "Uncle Bob! He is so silly! He always says 'Petah, Petah, Petah!"



I miss my parents most of all. Perfect examples of love. They never do love casually or halfway.







No comments:

Post a Comment