Thursday, July 31, 2014

Home Again, Home Again. Jiggity Jig

Am I finally done with all of our May and June updates? Sheesh. We have loved all the fun time spent in Canada and Utah, and we miss our family and friends. But it is nice to get back into the swing of things for a bit. We are in love with summer in Minnesota. It is absolutely gorgeous and pleasant. This is the only time in my life I've loved summer more than winter. I am crazy about snow, but not -30 degree temps, which is what we moved into last winter. (I'm seriously thinking about waiting the winter out in Utah, where I get my favorite kind of winter with snow and mountains).

Some random summer minutes:

Walks at Hyland Park


Peter has always been a wonderful little reader, but lately Brooklyn is really starting to get excited about books, or "buuuuu," as she calls them. 



I love this silly boy and his concerts. He loves to set up all the instruments and have his "friends" play the music. Sometimes it's dogs. Sometimes it's bugs. Sometimes it's his mom and dad. 


My Superhero.


My Sunshine.


My World.


Staying busy with beading...


cooking...


playing music...


hiding from giant bananas, aparently...


playing pirates...


wrestling...


playing with friends at the park...




going to the aquarium...




dressing up as an elephant...


painting...


making a paper chain until Peter's first day of preschool...


driving daddy's "noisy truck..."


and trying to help this guy kick his finger-biting habit. We're getting better!


No comments:

Post a Comment