Sunday, July 27, 2014

Scott's Yacht

I wanted to take a minute and document Scott's life... the one he lives when he's working in Chicago. All I can say is, my view isn't quite as gorgeous at the end of the night... and considerably stickier. But, although Scott is spending time riding yachts at sunset, I know he would rather be with his kids. So I guess we won't give him too much of a hard time. This was a team event between Scott and his coworkers. Scott said it was the most amazing thing to be out on the water with the sun setting on the city. I'm glad he had a good time. That man works hard. 

I'm also happy he saw some fireworks! I've become a bit of a grouch post-kids. I'm tired of kids waking to the boom of fireworks. Why do we need fireworks every single night in July? Can't we limit the festivities to the 4th (and 24th in Utah)?






No comments:

Post a Comment