Friday, July 18, 2014

Time Out for Robots and Wadawuwum.

Time out from life for a minute. 

The kids are napping. AT THE SAME TIME. I have piles of hills of mountains to do. But, I felt like I needed a bit of a time out for robots and watermelon, affectionately referred to in our home as "wadawuwum." 

Peter was so excited to make a robot costume today. His idea. I just follow orders. 

He asked for a robot hat, shirt, and boots. So he made the hat and very carefully colored the shirt. He is really into circling things, lately. He always asks me to draw something so he can circle it. He is getting ready for preschool this fall, and we've been doing little work books (his "homework"). Right now we are focusing on tracing and writing. I can tell he's learning so much already! He was so content to clomp around in fruit-cup-box-boots for the entire morning. I love his guts. 



I call Brooklyn the "breakfast bomb." Seriously, after breakfast it's as though there was an explosion in the kitchen surpassing any other toddler mess I've seen. She is particularly obsessed with watermelon lately. That's my girl! 



And.... Peter's up from his nap. Beautiful 1/2 hour overlap there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment